The Energy Jobs group is an email-only jobs listing service open to anyone on the globe, hosted by the Energy Analysis and Policy program.
Anyone (including non-members) is welcome to post a job/internship announcement that may be relevant to those working in the energy field, especially jobs in energy analysis and policy. See instructions below on how to join and post to the list.
All current EAP students are automatically subscribed.
To join the listserv and receive job/internship announcements:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Select Join This Group in the automated email from the group
- Either select Ask to join group or complete the instructions
Once your membership request is approved, you will receive job listings.
To post a job/internship announcement:
- Address the email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the subject line of the email, please include the job title, location, and any other key words that may be helpful to those looking.
- Attachments are OK but, it is best to include all of the pertinent information as text in the email body.
Please note: All postings to this list are moderated and must be approved before going through. This is typically done within 24 hours.
If you have any problems, please contact EAP Coordinator Scott Williams (email@example.com).
Other Energy Career Resources
Visit the Wisconsin Energy Institute’s Career Resources page to find information on other available energy career resources at UW-Madison and around the country.