Thanks to the generosity of Wes and Ankie Foell, the Energy Analysis and Policy (EAP) program at UW–Madison awarded scholarships to select students newly enrolled in EAP in 2020. These outstanding students from graduate programs across campus will each receive $2,500 as an investment in their future career in energy analysis and policy. Congratulations to:
- Matilyn Bindl — Environment and Resources, PhD
- Ted Callon — Agricultural & Applied Economics, MS
- Daritza de los Santos — Environment and Resources, PhD
- Jenna Greene — La Follette School of Public Affairs, MPA
- Joseph Hayes — Geoscience, MS
- Unni Kurumbail — Chemical & Biological Engineering, MS
- Ian Prado — Nuclear Engineering and Engineering Physics, PhD
- Muhammad Shayan — La Follette School of Public Affairs, MPA
- Keerthana Sreenivasan — Civil Engineering, MS
The EAP program received an unprecedented number of new applicants during the scholarship selection period and we are excited to welcome each new student to the EAP community. The EAP program is the largest it has ever been our 40-year history with 50 current students. We cannot wait to see the impacts our students make as they become professionals working on a wide variety of issues related to energy!
Any incoming or current graduate students who enrolled in the EAP program during spring or summer 2020 were eligible for this opportunity. You can see previous years’ scholarship awardees and read about the 2021 round of this scholarship—supported by another generous gift from Wes and Ankie Foell—here.